You might not know to much about Paris Games Week and that seems to be because it doesnt seem to be marketed quite as much, but it’s happening right now! Yesterday Sony had their conference and we’re going to give you a round up of all the main news to break from it!
First up we have the announcement of Tekken 7 coming to both PS4 and Xbox One.
Next week have a launch window announced for the hugely anticipated No Man’s Sky, and no it’s not going to be this month like a lot of people were thinking. Unfortunatley we’re going to have to wait until June 2016 to get our hands of the ambitious space exploration game from Hello Games.
We also got to see an awesome looking trailer for Star Wars Battlefront. In the trailer we get a look at some of the new heroes in action including, Leia, Han and Boba Fett. How amazing is that Endor level looking!
Some gameplay of the Playstation Exclusive Horizon Zero Dawn was up next. It’s looking really interesting I think, could this be the game to make me want a PS4?
Another Playstation exclusive we got to see a new trailer for was Rachet & Clank. I think this is looking really fun, it’s bright, cheerful, and looks really, really good.
There was also a new trailer for Uncharted 4 showing off the multiplayer for the game. Personally I don’t see why a game like this needs multiplayer. It wasn’t needed in Tomb Raider and now that’s gone for the new one, so it kind of baffles me why Naughty Dog decided to include it in Uncharted 4. But, you never know it could turn out to be great.
An exclusive for Playstaion VR was also shown off. Until Dawn: Rush of Blood.
DriveClub has bikes now, in the form of – wait for it, DriveClub BIKES and they’re available right now for £14.99. So go get them if you like the look of them!
12 of the world’s best superbikes: Featuring bikes from top manufacturers including Yamaha, Ducati, Kawasaki, Honda, BMW and more.
- Full BIKES Tour campaign: We’ve designed a new game mode and loads of events to help you get to grips with bikes and ultimately challenge you to master every superbike in the game.
- Unlimited Challenges: Create and compete in new challenges to show off and test your speed, agility and skills with bikes.
- Personalised events: Create your own events on any track, in any mode, at any time and with near limitless weather conditions.
- Multiplayer racing: Take advantage of the extra space on every track with opportunities to overtake on every corner in heated wheel to wheel action.
- Customisation: Personalize your bikes and your rider, including paint jobs, rider leathers and custom helmets.
- Clubs: Everything you do in DRIVECLUB BIKES contributes to the success of your Club, unlocking new rewards, accolades, customisation and challenges.
Sticking with the PS4 exclusives we got the announcement of Gran Turismo Sport.
Quantic Dreams announced a new title called Detroit: Become Human. Not too sure what genre the game will fall in to, but it looks really interesting.
We then got to see a gameplay demo for WiLD – YOU CAN RIDE A BEAR!
Gravity Rush 2 was shown next. Personally this does not look like my cup of tea at all, but a lot of people seem to be pretty hype for it!
Up next was a brand new game called Robinson : The Journey which is coming first to PS4. It’s got dinosaurs in it, so I’m basically sold.
Then there was RIGS Mechanized Combat League, which looks like Mech Warrior and Tron had a baby together.
Finally we had Matterfall.
Even though I’m not a PS4 owner I think that was a pretty good showing, so I’m guessing the you PS4 fans must be pretty happy with what has been shown?